Monday 14 April 2008

INJURIES

At times, I can forget my hernia operation as though it had never happened. Then it kicks me in the nads again. Walking on Saturday was quite problematic - after four miles I was all but seized up with random stabbing pain in my whole groin area. Mildly worrying, but it did pass, so I'll put that down to recent inactivity and general stiffness.
My shoulder, having been firmly dealt with by a proper physiotherapist, is better than it was, in that it is no longer waking me up at 5am in agony, but it's still not right. I can produce pins and needles down my arm simply by tilting my head back, and get rid of them by nodding forwards.
My left wrist aches far more than it used to. (This is the one I broke clean across when I was 17). I suspect the two things are connected.

No comments: