Thursday 21 February 2008

IT'S THURSDAY

and a lacklustre day, weatherwise. Neither cold nor hot, completely overcast. I have cycled round town a couple of times on various shopsearches, but I'm finding the supermarkets stressful, particularly Tesco, which is currently undergoing a refit, and is pretty chaotic. It's much bigger than it was, but one wonders what they are filling the empty space with - there seems to be a much larger selection of toiletries and not much else.
Woolworths is as cramped as always, but the staff are always friendly there, which helps.
Asda is horrible, full stop. I'm missing Lidl, which is closed for a month for expansion.
My left shoulder is hurting more than it was, probably due to yesterday's tumble, but if that's the only injury I'm happy with that.

No comments: