Monday 4 February 2008

WEEKEND WORK

On Saturday, while the family took the bus to Haverfordwest for some shopping, I went out to photograph the spots along the cyclepath which are in need of attention. It was too cold to linger anywhere, but I got the job done, and was pleased to see so many people using the Brunel Cycle trail, though there were a few too many dogs without leads for my liking. I have sent them off to the council, so my task is complete.
On Sunday we managed to get quite a bit sorted out in the kitchen, which was becoming badly overcrowded, so all in all a fairly useful and productive weekend, though we didn't make it to church on Sunday Morning.
Monday is cold. I woke up and got up about 7.30 am so was able to see the kids before school. I will try and maintain this regime.

No comments: