Wednesday 16 January 2008

LOOKING BACK

It would seem this blog is much older than I thought it was. I think this is because nothing much is happening in the way of "progress" - the incident at work and ensuing complaint have taken over and eclipsed everything else, and rather than find new ways of living, which was the original intention, I have become mired in union and work procedure and red tape.
I am very resentful about this. This is all shit I don't need, and the fact that other people have kind of leaped on my bandwagon since I made the complaint just compounds this feeling. It should feel positive that because of my lead other people feel strong enough to speak out - but I'm afraid I do not trust the motives of at least one individual in this, and that taints any satisfaction I might derive from that thought.

No comments: