Thursday 24 January 2008

THAT THURSDAY FEELING

I'm now looking forward to Saturday - there are still a couple of things which need to be organised, but it's now a plan that is coming together. I was glad to receive a call from another ranger last night arranging for us to cycle to the venue in Narberth together, which is much better than arriving alone, I think. Also had a visit from a work colleague last night concerning some union stuff, which was useful, and good to see someone outside the family.
I'm also feeling better generally, which could be down to the new antidepressant Cipralex - I have reduced my Amitriptylene dosage by half and doubled the Cipralex, so we'll see how that goes for a while.
It's Thursday, which is Cycling Weekly day, always a good one.
The visit from my work colleague forced me to think about work last night, and I really cannot imagine ever getting back to the stage where I actually enjoyed the job. Too much has happened.
Tonight my wife has to work extra hours, which is very inconvenient, but I suppose it must be tolerated, though what would she do if I was at work and therefore unable to collect the children from school?

No comments: