Tuesday 27 November 2007

TUESDAY

Yesterday's 4 hours at work were spent compiling my complaint against MK, and I feel better in the knowledge that it has been handed in and due process will ensue. My only worry is a lack of evidence, but R & S are both busy collecting evidence, and although I do not wish to underestimate my enemy, I really believe he is too thick to deny anything. If he does I'm pretty sure he can be coaxed into unhinging himself.
Today's 4 hours were spent in "training" which was all a bit pointless, as I haven't had any of the training sessions which lead up to this one, so I just sat staring at videos and projections and trying to keep my eyes open.
My breadmaking is going well and proving to be a good distraction from everything, but the kitchen does need to be reorganised if life is to revolve around The Loaf. Made a nice white loaf this afternoon, though it looked all the way through like it was going to be a disastrous failure. Completely stuffed up a batch of parkin by only putting half the amount of golden syrup, forgetting to whisk and omitting the baking powder, leaving it tasting quite nice but the texture of wet cardboard. I'm annoyed with myself, but it's not the end of the world.
I have tomorrow off and an excuse to put in some miles as I have a meeting in Haverfordwest of the Expert Patient Programme which will take up most of the day.
On Sunday I'm going walking in the Preselis with George and a few others from work.
The following Friday I've been invited to a party in Cardiff for the opening of the new Sustrans Office, which I'm looking forward to.

No comments: