Wednesday 5 December 2007

ROLLERCOASTER

My mood can most definitely be described as swinging. Way up, way down. There's too much going on to ascribe it to anything in particular. I'm very tired most of the time. My joints ache more than they have ever done before, but I'm not sure whether to bother worrying about it or not. I forgot that my trip to Cardiff for the Sustrans do is this Friday - all week I've been thinking it was next week, so that's thrown yet another spanner in the works... I have a session booked in the Gym for Friday, which I can't move to Thursday as I'm cycling to Tenby for meditation in the evening, which would be a bit of an exercise overdose.
Tomorrow morning the 2 day strike begins, and while I'm not particularly behind this strike, I don't cross picket lines, and I may be joining Rob on the picket line, just to crank the situation up a notch, ruffle some feathers, just for sport.
Monday is the first hearing of my complaint of Harrassment, and thanks to Sonia I'm being represented by Ian Pickford, who is THE man for this sort of thing. My manager knows him, which is a good thing.
Next Wednesday is the BEC in Carmarthen, which I'm looking forward to immensely, and my meeting with Ian will be a good time to check the legal and procedural position, before I charge in there with all guns blazing.
The state of my mind constantly alarms me - a good job I looked at the invitation to the Sustrans do just now, as it's not in Cardiff but Swansea! D'oh!

No comments: