Tuesday 4 December 2007

WHERE?

Oh where etc has my last post gone? I wouldn't mind but I wrote it twice! I got up too late to go to work so just didn't bother, and wrote a piece of blog before heading off to Haverfordwest in search of decent trainers, then later in the evening I wrote it all again, and added a piece about my first training session in the local gym, but it's (obviously) not here.
I forced myself into work today, and walked instead of cycling, just to vary the exercise. If I worked in Haverfordwest I could kayak to work. There's some dude works for Howies in Cardigan who claims he takes the canoe to work. He maybe did it once. If that.
My mood, and with it everything else, is sinking fast, and it is work and its attendant hassles that is the root cause, there's no denying, but there's so much other stuff just piling itself on top that I feel barely able to breathe some days.

No comments: